Thursday, June 28, 2012

Delivering What is Promised.

Whoo, there's a comic!  Work has been absolutely destroying me, so I haven't really had time to post.  :(  This one has been ready for a while, but what with how crazy it's been around here, I haven't had time to really be on the internet long enough to put this dang thing up.  But here it is!  :D
Now, some context: I'm not a huge fan of Nicki Minaj.  At all.  Most rap these days kind of annoys me, but more on that later.  One of her songs is called "You a Stupid Ho."  Curious as to what it was about, I listened to it.  And then realized that I should not have expected much of anything from a song called "You a Stupid Ho."  Hey, at least it delivers what it promises.
Remember, click on the image to zoom in!

No comments:

Post a Comment