Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Underqualified.

So my old University has a pep band that Zach is in.  Javier used to be in it, but he has a grown-up job and stuff, and therefore no time.  After being talked into it by another friend of mine, I decided that I would join up, since they were always looking for new members.  However, I have never EVER done any sort of marching band thing ever in my life, and I've never even had any formal training in music.  I've had friends who have taught me useful things, but never a teacher in a classroom setting.  I get to play a giant bass drum! 
I guess what I'm saying is that I'm screwed, but who cares because it's gonna be AWESOME.
Also, the comic was late, but I am pretty sure it is okay since today was Zach's birthday, and we were all out celebrating his special day with his brother!
Remember, click on the image to zoom in!

No comments:

Post a Comment